Sadly Arastta doesn’t come with social media icons within the system. But you can search Arastta modules to see if you find any modules that you like and can install and skip this part. extensions.arastta.pro Otherwise, you can manually install them onto this theme by following these steps. If you need help with this section, contact us on email@example.com and we’ll do this for you.
Step 1 – Social Media:
- Go into your admin and click on appearance > layouts and scroll to where you see “html content”
- Click the green install button if this module isn’t yet installed
Step 2 – Social Media:
Now on your computer, find the zip you have unzipped and find the file socialmedia-icons.txt and open this file.
- You will see a bunch of code wrapped in DELETE and END DELETE
- Lets use facebook for example
<!– DELETE facebook if you don’t have one –>
<li class=”facebook”> <a target=”_blank” href=”ADDURL“> (add your facebook url only where it says ADDURL) <span>Facebook</span></a></li> <!– END DELETE –>
We also have options for twitter, google+, pinterest and youtube. Let’s say for instance you don’t have a youtube account and want to remove that icon.
- All you have to do is delete from <!– DELETE youtube if you don’t have one –> to <!– END DELETE –>
- And do the same for the other social media icons if you don’t want them included.
For example, let’s say you only have facebook and twitter. And you have deleted the others. The file should now look like this
<div id=”social_block” class=”container”>
<!– DELETE facebook if you don’t have one –> <li class=”facebook”> <a target=”_blank” href=”ADDURL“> (but with your facebook url) <span>Facebook</span></a></li> <!– END DELETE –>
<!– DELETE twitter if you don’t have one –> <li class=”twitter”> <a target=”_blank” href=”ADDURL“> (but with your facebook url) <span>Twitter</span></a></li> <!– END DELETE –> </ul>
Select all the copy in the file and copy it.
Step 3 – Social Media:
- Now go back to your Opencart admin click on appearance > layouts and scroll to where you see “html content”
- Click the blue pencil button to edit the “html content”.
- Click on “add module”.
- Add the module name. In our example we used “social media”
- LEAVE THE HEADING BLANK,
- Click on the code view button
- And paste the contents from the text file in here
- Now click save (blue disc icon at the top right of your browser)
Step 4 – Social Media:
Now we need to add the html content into your store layouts. Go to appearance > layouts
Now we need to make sure the social media is in every layout page in the content bottom position
In the dropdown located at the top of your screen under “edit layouts”, select “account”
Click on “HTML Content” then “Social Media” on the left. Click and drag the Social Media into the “Content Bottom” position.
You must repeat steps above 1-6 for
- Manufacturer Info
- Manufacturer List